- This event has passed.
December 14, 2019 @ 6:45 PM - 9:45 PM$94
Pronounced “veechay-versa,” this upscale eatery in Hell’s Kitchen serves up Italian dishes in an elegant yet comfortable atmosphere. The owners Franco Lazzari and Stefano Terzi met while working at San Domenico, a Tony May (the Godfather of the Italian cucina in New York) restaurant, and hired the same gifted Italian designer-architect who helped create May’s celebrated restaurant to design their own. The results are impressive: tinted limestone, decorative urns and a 25-seat garden at the rear are among the eye-candy here. Executive chef-proprietor Stefano Terzi gives a new northern spin to Italian classics. ViceVersa uses only the highest quality ingredients produced locally or imported from Italy, and makes all its pasta from scratch. 4.5 stars on Open Table, 4 stars on Yelp, Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
Appetizers (choice of):
- Salumi – speck, finochiona salami, and boar caciatorini
- Shrimp – with cherry tomatoes, string beans, red onion, balsamic vinaigrette, and thyme
- Mixed Salad – with shaved grana padano
Entrees (choice of):
- Chicken fontina valle d’Aosta – with prosciutto and seasonal mushrooms
- Swordfish Siciliana – toasted breadcrumbs, salmoriglio
- Beef Short Ribs – Barbera wine, cinnamon, cloves, grappa, spätzle
- Tasting trio – chocolate ganache wedges, strawberry shortcake, and coffee-flavored panna cotta
Note: Consuming raw or undercooked meat, fish, shellfish or eggs increases the risk of foodborne illness.
Paid members of The Single Gourmet: if you do not see the member price below, please click here to log in to the website. If you need assistance logging in, please feel free to contact me.
Refund Policy: Sometimes plans unexpectedly change, which we understand. However, restaurants do impose deposit and guarantee requirements when we plan our events, so we have the following refund policy (NOTE: certain events may have individual refund policies):
If you cancel:
- 7 days (or more) before a dinner, you may cancel for a full refund, less a $5 cancellation fee
- 4-6 days before a dinner, you will receive a credit toward a future event, valid for up to 6 months, less a $10 change fee
- 0-3 days before a dinner (or if you do not show up), no refund or credit