- This event has passed.
RESCHEDULED: Sarabeth’s (American)
December 8, 2019 @ 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM$98
381 Park Ave South
We have dined at Sarabeth’s on Central Park South, and each time was a raving success, we expect this Sunday in December to be no different. Zagat describes it as “upscale comfort food” saying, “this long time favorite, charming all-day eatery that draws devotees with hearty American comfort food while at night there’s a quieter grown-up vibe.”
Appetizers (choice of):
- Sarabeth’s velvety cream of tomato soup – white cheddar, dill
- Market greens (salad) – cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, sherry shallot vinaigrette
Entrees (choice of):
- Salmon – Haricot verts, fingerling potatoes, lemon dill beurre blanc
- Roasted lemon & herb farm chicken – Cauliflower, almond, golden raisins
- Skirt steak frites – French fries, béarnaise sauce
- Sarabeth’s cookie plate – 5 assorted cookies
- Crème brulee – blackberry
Note: Consuming raw or undercooked meat, fish, shellfish or eggs increases the risk of foodborne illness.
Paid members of The Single Gourmet: if you do not see the member price below, please click here to log in to the website. If you need assistance logging in, please feel free to contact me.
Refund Policy: Sometimes plans unexpectedly change, which we understand. However, restaurants do impose deposit and guarantee requirements when we plan our events, so we have the following refund policy (standard refund policy applies for this dinner):
- 7 days (or more) before a dinner, you may cancel for a full refund, less a $5 cancellation fee
- 4-6 days before a dinner, may cancel for credit toward a future event, valid for up to 6 months, less a $10 change fee
- 0-3 days before a dinner, or if you do not show up, no refund or credit