- This event has passed.
Smoke Jazz & Supper Club
February 3, 2019 @ 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM$94 – $104
Smoke Jazz & Supper Club (dinner with live music)
(between 105th and 106th Streets)
Sunday, February 3
6:00 pm dinner
7-8 PM live music during dinner
$94 prix fixe
$84 (and guaranteed seating) if payment is received by Jan 27
note special policies for this event listed below
includes 3 courses (vegetarian option available),
1 glass of wine or soft drink,
music charge, tax & tip
this event is limited to 19 people
due to limited venue seating
Smoke Jazz & Supper Club presents world-class jazz seven nights a week. Candlelit tables, plush velvet banquets, antique chandeliers, and a full-length bar create a real jazz vibe, serving soulful American cuisine. The venue has limited seating, ensuring that every listener is close to the action. The acoustics are some of the best anywhere. Pianist David Hazeltine remarked, “I love playing this room. It’s rare that the piano can be heard as clearly as it is in this club.” Harold Mabern added, “It’s the best jazz club in the world.” In the almost 20 years since its opening, jazz has continued to thrive at 106th (aka Duke Ellington Boulevard) & Broadway. Named “Best New Jazz Club” in 2000 by New York Magazine, and has won the OpenTable diner’s choice awards for several consecutive years.
Appetizers (choice of):
- Arugula Salad baby arugula, pomegranate, orange segments, shaved fennel, white balsamic citrus vinaigrette (VG) (GF)
- Truffled Onion Soup crouton, black truffle, gruyère cheese
- Classic Shrimp Cocktail poached jumbo shrimp, fresh horseradish, smoke’s cocktail sauce (GF)
- Ham & Cheese Croquettes black label Serrano ham, applewood smoked Virginia ham, gruyere, béchamel, quince butter
Entrees (choice of):
- Cajun Lobster Bouillabaisse Alaskan cod, sea scallops, cajun crawfish, little neck clams, black mussels, garlic aioli, crouton
- Black Truffle Ratatouille Japanese eggplant, garden zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes, red peppers, butter bean cassoulet, thyme, freshly shaved black truffle (V) (VG) (GF)
- Smoke’s Barbecue Ribs BBQ baby back ribs, bacon braised collard greens, warm smashed potato salad, jalapeño, mustard vinaigrette
- Braised Short Ribs balsamic-brown sugar braised short ribs, caramelized cipollini onion, garlic mashed potatoes, bacon braised collard greens, sautéed baby carrots (O)
Dessert (choice of):
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Bites Valrhona chocolate, raspberries
- Macarons & Eclairons Chef’s selection
(V) = Vegetarian, (O) = Organic Meat, (N) = Contains Nuts
(VG) = Vegan; (RVG) = Vegan Option Available
(GF) = Gluten Free; (RGF) = Gluten Free Option Available
SPECIAL POLICIES FOR THIS EVENT:
- Due to restaurant deposit and guarantee requirements, cancellations for dinners are accepted up to ONE WEEK prior to the event.
- RSVPs made up to and including Sunday, January 27 are guaranteed seats
- RSVPs made January 28 and later are subject to availability
- Last day to cancel and receive a refund is January 27. CANCELLATIONS MADE FOR ANY REASON AFTER JANUARY 27 WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL.
Menus listed are subject to change at restaurant’s discretion.