- This event has passed.
January 19, 2019 @ 6:45 PM - 9:30 PM$85 – $105
65 E 54 St (between Madison & Park Ave)
Saturday, January 19
6:45 pm optional drinks
7:30 pm dinner
$95 prix fixe includes
3 courses, 1 glass of wine or soft drink,
tea or coffee, tax & tip
$10 discount if payment is received by 3 PM, Wed, Jan 16
An old favorite of the group, and Zagat rated 4.2. “A staple for entertaining clients, this expense-account Midtowner draws a chatty crowd with authentic, sure-bet Italian standards… you can expect comfortable, grown-up dining at any hour”. We will be treated like family by Lello’s son, Dino. Our multi-course dinner will be as great as always. You will be taken right into Tuscany with the farmhouse atmosphere and Italian inspired made from scratch meal. We are never disappointed after dining here, thus our returns year after year, after year. Please note: We will be in their upstairs private room.
- Hors D’ Oeuvres: bruschetta, mini meatballs, brick oven pizza
First Course (choice of):
- Classic crispy Cesare salad with toasted croutons, crumbled boiled egg
- Organic field greens, cucumbers, radish, cherry tomatoes, sherry shallots vinaigrette
- Arugula, endives, pears, shaved parmesan, spiced walnuts, drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Penne with fresh tomato sauce, eggplant, mozzarella, basil
Main Course (choice of):
- Medallions of chicken, artichokes, capers, sun-dried tomato, garlic, white wine, fresh parsley
- Broiled salmon with honey Dijon mustard sauce, chopped chives
- Veal scaloppini with wild mushrooms, Marsala wine, rosemary, thyme
Garnish of the day: roasted potatoes and vegetables
Dessert Course (choice of):
- Ricotta cheese cake, raspberry sauce
- Black forest cake, raspberry sauce
Coffee and tea service / Assorted biscotti
Note: menus are subject to change due to restaurant supply.
Refund Policy: Due to restaurant deposit and guarantee requirements, cancellations for dinners are accepted up to ONE WEEK prior to the event. If you cancel 3-7 days prior, you will receive a credit toward a future event, but there will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days for dinners. Ticketed events (tours, shows, ANY non-dinner event) are non-refundable within 7 days of the event.