- This event has passed.
Swing 46 (American dinner & dancing)
November 25, 2018 @ 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM$71 – $81
Swing 46 (American dinner & swing dancing w live music)
349 W 46th St (between 8th & 9th Ave)
Sunday, November 25
6:00 pm optional drinks, 6:45 pm dinner
$71 prix fixe includes:
3 course meal
1 glass of wine
tax & tip
+$15 if you stay for music and dancing
Join us for a great meal and a live Big Band at Swing 46 Jazz and Supper Club. NYC’s swing dance community raves about this supper club, and our members love it! If you want to Lindy Hop, Jitterbug, Waltz, or Freestyle we will be doing it all. If you do not know how to swing dance, dance lessons are included and offered in between the band break. “Nice casual” is the dress code (no sneakers or jeans). We ate here two years ago and even if you don’t dance, the food was great, the band was incredible, the music spectacular, and the dance lessons were all well worth it! The band this night is Sarah Hayes, a friend of one of our members.
Appetizers (choice of):
- ￼Fresh Mozzarella with basil, ripe tomatoes and a balsamic glaze
- Organic Field Greens homemade sage vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad crisp romaine, herb croutons shaved parmesan cheese ￼￼￼￼
Entrees (choice of):
- Angus Hanger Steak – cabernet demi glace, yukon golden mashed potatoes ribbon thin cajun onion rings
- BBQ Ribs – with Sweet Potato Fries
- Roast Half Chicken – marinated roast chicken, mashed potatoes sautéed fresh vegetables, real chicken gravy
- Salmon Filet – sesame seared salmon filet, teriyaki ginger sauce rice and fresh sautéed vegetables
- Prince Edward Island Mussels – white wine, garlic and herb seafood broth served with a toasted garlic crostini
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera – sautéed mixed vegetables, garlic and herbs tomato basil marinara
- Rigatoni and Shrimp – creamy rich garlic sauce with a hint of tomato ￼￼ ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
Dessert (choice of):
- Warm Chocolate Brownies with Fresh Cream
- Fresh Fruit Sorbet
PLEASE NOTE: Due to restaurant deposit and guarantee requirements, cancellations for dinners are accepted up to ONE WEEK prior to the event. If you cancel 3-7 days prior, you will receive a credit toward a future event, but there will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days for dinners. Ticketed events (tours, shows, ANY non-dinner event) are non-refundable within 7 days of the event.
Also note: ALL menus listed are subject to change due to restaurant supply.