- This event has passed.
State Grill and Bar (American)
January 18 @ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM$98
State Grill and Bar
21 W 33rd St
(inside the Empire State Building)
enter on the north side of 33rd St between 5th Ave & Broadway
Saturday, January 18
6:00 PM optional drinks
7:00 PM dinner
$88 prix fixe includes
3 courses, glass of wine, tax & tip
$98 for non-members or if payment is received after Wed, Jan 15
The Patina Restaurant Group owns 60 restaurants including favorites such as Café Centro, Brasserie 8 1/2, Sea Grill, La Fonda Del Sol, Cuccina & Co, and Naples 45. We dined here when it was brand new and loved it! With executive chef Priscilla Yeh at the helm, it is no wonder this is a top NYC restaurant. Chef Yeh graduated top of her class at the French Culinary Institute and went on to work at Bar Boulud, Dressler, and DuMont. At State Grill and Bar, dishes are all locally sourced and guests can watch their food being prepared in the open kitchen.
Note: if you are going to order the NY Strip Steak ($12 supplement), I will charge you for that. I prefer to know in advance, but you are also welcome to make that decision at the restaurant.
Appetizers (choice of):
- Classic Caesar Salad Romaine hearts, white anchovies, parmigiano reggiano, croutons
- Jumbo Grilled Shrimp Sesame-carrot romesco, grilled leeks
- Fried calamari< Lemon, banana peppers, marinara sauce
Entrees (choice of):
- Free Range Chicken Roasted half chicken, hen of the woods mushrooms, kale, black truffle butter
- Scottish Salmon Baby bok choy, ginger, miso
- Roasted Cauliflower Ancient grain risotto, cashew cream, herb pistou
- Beef Short Rib Celery root purée, roasted carrots
- New York Strip Steak ($12 supplement) Pasture-raised beef, chimichurri sauce
- Blackout Cake The best chocolate cake in NYC. Valrhona chocolate custard, malt ice cream
- The Kong Chocolate and banana ice cream sandwich, candied peanuts, bananas foster
- Stout Gingerbread Winter citrus, ginger ice cream
- Ice cream or sorbet (ask server for available flavors)
Note: Consuming raw or undercooked meat, fish, shellfish or eggs increases the risk of foodborne illness
Refund Policy: Sometimes plans unexpectedly change, which we understand. However, restaurants do impose deposit and guarantee requirements when we plan our events, so we have the following generous refund policy (certain events may have different refund policies):
If you cancel:
- 7 days (or more) before a dinner, you may cancel for a full refund or credit
- 4-6 days before a dinner, you will receive a credit toward a future event, less a $10 change fee
- 0-3 days before a dinner (or if you do not show up), no refund or credit
Ticketed events (tours, shows, and ANY non-dinner event) are non-refundable within 7 days of the event.
If a dinner or an event is canceled by The Single Gourmet, you will receive a full refund or credit toward a future purchase with no cancellation or change fee.
Paid members of The Single Gourmet: if you do not see the member price below, please log in to the website. If you need assistance logging in, please contact me.
12 people are attending State Grill and Bar (American)