- This event has passed.
March 3, 2019 @ 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM$99
1356 First Ave (at E 73rd St)
Sunday, March 3rd
5:45pm optional drinks
$79 (early payment price) prix fixe includes:
glass of wine
tax & tip
$88 if payment is received after Wednesday, Feb 27
$10 supplement for non-members and guests
An Italian American Grill, Petaluma has been serving the Upper East Side of Manhattan for over 30 years. This restaurant has been highly recommended by some of the locals who are members of our group. The eatery, named after a town in California, brims with natural light pouring through large windows that makes for a comfortable atmosphere. The interior is darker, woodier and more rustic. Recently renovated and with an updated menu selection that’s attuned to today’s health and dietary concerns, they still kept the traditional, signature Italian favorites. The new chef, C. J. Bivona, who was the chef at Yardbird Southern Table & Grill in Miami Beach, has installed an ambitious Italian menu that has been a recent hit for the neighborhood.
Starters (choice of):
- Classic Caprese – Mozzarella Di Bufula, Tomato, Balsamic Vinegar Glaze
- Chicken Meatballs – Trio Of Chicken Meatballs, Fried Parsley, Fontina Tomato Sauce
- Crispy Calamari – Fresh Calamari, Zucchini Chips, Marinara Sauce
Entrees (choice of):
- Whole Wheat Pasta Primavera – roasted eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, peas, diced tomatoes, light marinara sauce
- Mediterranean Branzino Filet – pan seared branzino filet, arugula, lemon
- Veal Marsala – veal top round with mushroom and marsala wine sauce with side of pasta
- Chicken Parmigiana with Spaghetti marinara
Chef’s selection of desserts
PLEASE NOTE: Due to restaurant deposit and guarantee requirements, cancellations for dinners are accepted up to ONE WEEK prior to the event. If you cancel 4-7 days prior, you will receive a credit toward a future event, but there will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days for dinners.
Also note: ALL menus listed are subject to change due to restaurant supply.
Paid members of The Single Gourmet: if you do not see the member price below, please click here to log in to the website. If you need assistance logging in, please feel free to contact me.
16 people are attending Petaluma (Italian)