- This event has passed.
November 17, 2018 @ 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM$81 – $91
a Richard Sandoval restaurant
209 E 49th St (between 2nd & 3rd Ave)
Saturday, November 17
6:30 pm optional drinks
7:30 pm dinner
1 glass of wine/beer/margarita/sangria
coffee/tea, tax & tip
A Richard Sandoval masterpiece! Monday, November 19 is Revolution Day in Mexico, so we’re going to Pampano to celebrate. Zagat-rated 4.4 where the food “hits the high notes” Chef Sandoval, a Bravo’s top Chef Master, is known for taking gourmet Mexican and Latin flavor to a new level. Zagat writes, “Refined Mexican dishes highlighting excellent seafood are the stars at this classy East Midtown restaurant.” With over 30 Latin restaurants across the United States, Europe, Mexico, and the Middle East, Richard Sandoval is a global pioneer. Nine of his restaurants have been voted best in their category. He was nominated for James Beard Outstanding Restaurateur. Over 4 stars on all review sites, and the Michelin Guide 2017 states, “Nothing screams you need a trip to Acapulco like a stressful day in midtown, and we’ve got your remedy: Pampano, a popular Mexican seafood restaurant, offering two types of oases for the weary worker: downstairs, you’ll find a lively bar with a few small tables to enjoy their botanas menu; upstairs, you’ll find a transporting, beachy dining space with whitewashed ceilings, wicker chairs, lazy ceiling fans, and an outdoor patio.” We dine here often with groups of over 30 each time. One of the best!
Appetizers (choice of):
- Ceviche Demero halibut, mint marinade, red onion, cilantro, mango, pickled onion
- Quesadilla de Pescado red snapper, Oaxaca cheese, crema fresca, salsa
- Ensalada Mixta mixed greens, roasted corn/queso blanco, cherry tomato, onion, chayote,
pepitas, serrano pepper vinaigrette
- Salmón sweet potato puree, sauteed kale, abodo beurre blanc, espuma
- Pollo roasted chicken, ancho pepper, mashed potatoes, oven roasted brussels sprouts, chicken jus
- Churrasco Pampano grilled skirt steak, spinach quenelle, mole, farro, queso fresco, onion, cilantro
- Cinnamon & Sugar Churros cinnamon spiced chocolate, cajeta sauce
- Pastel de Elote warm corn cake, coconut ice cream, hibiscus sauce
Beer, glass of wine, margarita, sangria
PLEASE NOTE: Due to restaurant deposit and guarantee requirements, cancellations for dinners are accepted up to ONE WEEK prior to the event. If you cancel 3-7 days prior, you will receive a credit toward a future event, but there will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days for dinners. Ticketed events (tours, shows, ANY non-dinner event) are non-refundable within 7 days of the event.
Also note: ALL menus listed are subject to change due to restaurant supply.