- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT: Palais by Perfect Pie (French)
Fri, February 28 @ 6:15 PM - 9:00 PM$105
Palais by Perfect Pie (French)
134 E 61 St
(between Lexington & Park Ave)
Friday, February 28
6:15 PM optional drinks
7:00 PM dinner
$95 prix fixe includes
3 courses, glass of wine, coffee/tea, tax & tip
$105 for non-members or
if RSVP is made after Tue, Feb 25
Palais by Perfect Pie is the first standalone restaurant of pastry chef Bill Yosses following his popular pie-focused pop-up Perfect Pie and a stint at the now-closed, Four Seasons Restaurant. He was also the pastry chef at the White House when the Obamas lived there. The new restaurant serves French fare like a roasted duck breast with lavender and peppercorn gastrique, as well as American bistro items like grilled flatbread pizza and a burger. Yosses also has brought Jean-Jacques Rachou (best known as the owner of La Côte Basque) out of retirement to work alongside him in the kitchen from time to time, consulting on the food, and helping to expand the savory side of the French-accented menu. This event is limited to 24 people (more with restaurant approval).
Note: this event is in a private room on the 2nd floor of the restaurant, and there is a flight of about 16 stairs that you will have to climb.
Appetizers (choice of):
- Carpaccio of Sea Scallop – American sturgeon caviar, fennel, green apple
- Yellow Fin Tuna Crudo – Sea beans, hon-shimeji mushrooms, mango, Moroccan glaze
- Palais Royale Salad – Duck prosciutto, roasted pears, mixed lettuces, goat cheese toast
Entrees (choice of):
- Cavatelli Pasta – Winter vegetables, parmesan
- Branzino Provençale – Barigoule: artichoke, fennel, orange zest
- Duck Breast – Swiss chard, roasted sunchoke puree, pruneaux d’Agen
- NY Strip Loin – French fries, Bordelaise sauce
Dessert (choice of):
- Chef’s choice of assorted cakes – for which the chef is famous!
Note: Consuming raw or undercooked meat, fish, shellfish or eggs increases the risk of foodborne illness.
Refund Policy: Sometimes plans unexpectedly change, which we understand. However, restaurants do impose deposit and guarantee requirements when we plan our events, so we have the following generous refund policy (certain events may have different refund policies):
If you cancel:
- 7 days (or more) before a dinner, you may cancel for a full refund or credit
- 4-6 days before a dinner, you will receive a credit toward a future event, less a $10 change fee
- 0-3 days before a dinner (or if you do not show up), no refund or credit
Ticketed events (tours, shows, and ANY non-dinner event) are non-refundable within 7 days of the event.
If a dinner or an event is canceled by The Single Gourmet, you will receive a full refund or credit toward a future purchase with no cancellation or change fee.