- This event has passed.
October 28, 2018 @ 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM$78 – $88
420 E 59th St (between 1 Ave & Sutton Pl)
Sunday, October 28
5:45 pm optional drinks, 6:30 pm dinner
$78 prix fixe includes 3 courses
1 glass of wine,
tea or coffee, tax & tip
Zagat rated 4.4. They say “Pino Luongo knows what he’s doing at this classy East Midtown oasis, a dependable source of marvelous Italian cuisine served by staffers who genuinely care; the contemporary room features Pop Art on the walls and a dramatic view of the Queensboro Bridge from the outdoor terrace.” Morso is a culmination of a life in food and a passion for culinary excellence. With the essence of his Tuscan homeland at heart and a truly original style of cooking; Pino Luongo shaped the Italian menus that we now consider classic, with restaurants including Le Madri, Mad 61, Coco Pazzo, Tuscan Square, and Centolire. For Morso, his values remain unchanged; great, seasonal ingredients skillfully prepared, and shared with family and friends.
Appetizer (choice of):
- Caprese – buffalo mozzarella w/ tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil & basil
- Ortolana con Vegetali – mixed greens, grilled vegetable salad, red wine vinaigrette
Entrée (choice of):
- Spaghetti rustica – pasta w/tomato sauce & caramelized onions
- Salmone – roasted w/ pickled fennel & radish salad, mustard dressing
- Pollo Martini – parmesan encrusted chicken breast, white wine & lemon sauce with caramelized baby carrots & string beans
- Veal Scaloppine Saltimbocca – with artichokes, fingerling potatoes, roasted cherry tomatoes, white wine sauce, prosciutto, melted fontina cheese
Dessert (choice of):
- Decadent Chocolate Cake
- Sorbet of the day
PLEASE NOTE: Due to restaurant deposit and guarantee requirements, cancellations for dinners are accepted up to ONE WEEK prior to the event. If you cancel 3-7 days prior, you will receive a credit toward a future event, but there will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days for dinners. Ticketed events (tours, shows, ANY non-dinner event) are non-refundable within 7 days of the event.
Also note: ALL menus listed are subject to change due to restaurant supply.