(on the corner of W 44th St)
Sun, July 31
5:30 PM optional drinks, 6:30 PM dinner
$119 prix fixe includes
3 courses, glass of wine,
coffee/tea, tax & tip
Inspired by its namesake French port city, Marseille has incorporated the cultural melting pot that is France’s gateway to the Mediterranean into all the dishes served on the menu. The restaurant, like the town, is a melting pot of influences and ideas and an integral landmark and favorite eatery for locals and Broadway veterans alike. Chef Andy D’Amico, also of the Upper West Side staple eatery Nice Matin, creates exciting, flavorful, and authentic cuisine celebrating Marseille’s mix of French, Italian, Greek, and North African influences. Marseille offers its guests the opportunity to experience the ambiance of a French restaurant while never leaving the island of Manhattan.
NOTE: There have been changes to the menu. Please see below.
MENU (vegetarian friendly)
1 Glass of House Wine (red or white)
Appetizers (choice of):
- French Onion Soup – beef broth, gruyere gratinée, crostini
- Warm Goat Cheese Tart (v) – sweet onion, balsamic jam, frisée
- [ADDED] Shrimp Beignets – rouille, piment d’espelette
- [ADDED] Haricot Vert & Endive Salad (v) – blue cheese, tomato concassee, crème fraiche
- Shrimp Beignets – maine lobster, yellow corn, peas, tomatoes
- [ADDED] Risotto – maine lobster, yellow corn, peas, tomatoes
- Escargot – pastis-garlic butter, herb bread crumbs
- [REMOVED] Grilled Octopus – confit tomatoes, olives, fingerling potatoes, chickpeas, arugula
- [REMOVED] Spring Salad (v) – watermelon radish, wild watercress, sugar snap peas, marinated tomatoes
- [REMOVED] Risotto (v) – asparagus, peas, lemon, parsley, grana
Entrées (choice of):
- Vegetarian Risotto (v) – seasonal vegetables, parmesan
- Vegetable Couscous (v) – zucchini, butternut squash, eggplant, cauliflower, garbanzo beans, purple potatoes, apricots, almonds, moroccan tomato sauce
- [ADDED] Roast Organic Chicken – rosti potato, buttered asparagus, natural chicken jus
- [ADDED] Duck Leg Confit – merguez sausage, flageolet, tomato
- [ADDED] Arctic Char – yellow corn puree, sauteed fennel & snap peas
- [MODIFIED] Branzino – parsnip puree, cauliflower florets, black truffle dashi (was: fennel-cardamom puree, bouillabaisse sauce, pea sprouts, saffron potatoes)
- [ADDED] Daube Beef Short Ribs – creamy polenta, fall mushrooms, red burgundy sauce
- [MODIFIED] Steak Frites – prime NY strip, béarnaise sauce, fries (was: angus flat iron, brandy-peppercorn sauce, fries)
- [REMOVED] Roast Chicken Provençal – pomme puree, asparagus, red wine-chicken jus
- [REMOVED] Short Rib Bourguignon – mushrooms, peas, pearl onions, carrots, creamy polenta, red burgundy sauce
- [REMOVED] Cavatelli (v) – spring peas, asparagus, wilted arugula, confit tomatoes, butter, parmesan
Desserts (choice of):
- [ADDED] Chocolate Layered Mousse Cake – dark and milk chocolate mousse, ganache, raspberry compote
- Vanilla Crème Brulée – fresh berries
- Fresh Berries – Chantilly cream
- [ADDED] Glace et Sorbet
- [REMOVED] Chocolate Mousse – whipped cream, hazelnut praline
* Consuming raw or undercooked meat, fish, shellfish or eggs increases the risk of foodborne illness
13 people are attending Marseille (French)
Members of The Single Gourmet:
to purchase a ticket, please log in to your account, or call to make your reservation.
Not a member, but this want to join us for this great meal?
Click here to take advantage of a 60-day trial membership for only $39.
After the trial period, you will be charged $119 per year for an annual membership.