- This event has passed.
Maria Pia (Thanksgiving dinner)
November 28, 2019 @ 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM$115
319 W 51st Street
For 20 years Maria Pia has been serving fine Italian food to the theater and local crowd in the west 50s. Owned by restaurateur Besim Kutjak who also owns Intermezzo, Lemon Jungle, Il Bastardo, Arte Café, Gallo Nero, Cara Mia, La Carbonara, Zucca, Bocca di Bacco, and Luna Piena (which we have been to), he must be doing something right. Zagat says, “Geared to the pre-theater crowd,” this “reliable Hell’s Kitchen red-sauce joint keeps ’em coming back” with top-notch service and a beautiful garden.
Appetizers (choice of):
- Roasted pumpkin soup
- Zucchini flowers stuffed with ricotta in Romana sauce
Entrees (choice of):
- Pumpkin and baby scallops risotto – dried pumpkin, baby scallops & vialone nano risotto
- Tagliarinne con aragosta – homemade pasta with half lobster, shrimps, clams and mussels in a spicy tomato sauce
- Grilled rack of lamb – with roasted potato and asparagus
- Baked organic turkey – stuffed with onions, apples and orange sauce
Dessert (choice of):
- Creme brulee
- Apple strudel with vanilla gelato
Note: Consuming raw or undercooked meat, fish, shellfish or eggs increases the risk of foodborne illness.
Refund Policy: Sometimes plans unexpectedly change, which we understand. However, restaurants do have deposit and guarantee requirements when we plan our events, so we have the following refund policy:
- 7 days (or more) before a dinner: you may cancel for a full refund, less a $5 cancellation fee
- 4-6 days before a dinner: you will receive a credit toward a future event, valid for up to 6 months, less a $10 change fee
- 0-3 days before a dinner (or if you do not show up): no refund or credit