- This event has passed.
Maria Pia (Italian)
March 3, 2018 @ 7:15 PM - 10:00 PM$75 – $85
319 W 51 St (between 8th & 9th Ave)
Saturday, March 3rd
7:15pm optional drinks, 8:00pm dinner
$75 prix fixe includes 3 courses, glass of wine, coffee, tax & tip
For 20 years Maria Pia has been serving fine Italian food to the theater and local crowd in the west 50s. Owned by restaurateur Besim Kutjak who also owns Intermezzo, Lemon Jungle, Il Bastardo, Arte Café, Gallo Nero, Cara Pia, La Carbonara, Zucca, Bocca di Bacco, and Luna Piena (which we recently visited), he must be doing something right. New York Magazine calls this a “can’t go wrong theater district Italian Trattoria for homemade pastas and satisfying entrees” and Zagat says, “Geared to the pre-theater crowd”, this “reliable Hell’s Kitchen red-sauce joint keeps ’em coming back” with top-notch service and a beautiful garden. We will be dining in that gorgeous outdoor heated garden with a fantastic menu including entrees such as rigatoni pollo azzo with chicken and sun dried tomatoes, penne primavera mixed garden vegetables in light garlic and olive oil sauce, chicken parmigiana with tomato sauce and mozzarella, grilled Atlantic salmon with roasted root vegetables, grilled jumbo shrimp skewers with rice pilaf, scallopine picatta sautéed veal loin, white wine, broccoli/potatoes and grilled skirt steak with roasted potatoes and broccoli. Italian desserts and appetizers complete our 3 courses.
First course (choice of):
- Insalata Caprese Fresh mozzarella di buffala, vine ripened tomatoes and basil
- Insalata Caesare Hearts of romaine, croutons, parmesan cheese
- Calamari Fritti Fried squid with spicy marinara sauce to dip
Second course (choice of):
- Rigatoni Pollo Pazzo Tomato pink sauce, chicken and sun dried tomatoes
- Penne Primavera Mixed garden vegetables in light garlic and olive oil sauce
- Pollo Parmigiana Breaded chicken cutlet with tomato sauce and mozzarella melted on top
- Salmone alla Griglia Grilled Atlantic salmon with roasted root vegetables
- Spiedino di Gamberi Grilled jumbo shrimp skewers with rice pilaf
- Scallopine Picatta Sauteed veal loin, lemon white wine sauce, broccoli and potatoes
- Tagliata di Manzo Grilled skirt steak with roasted potatoes and broccoli
Third course (choice of):
Also included: 1 glass of wine, soft drinks, and coffee or tea
Note: menus are subject to change due to restaurant supply.
Refund Policy: Due to restaurant deposit and guarantee requirements, cancellations for dinners are accepted up to ONE WEEK prior to the event. If you cancel 4-7 days prior, you will receive a credit toward a future event, but there will be no refunds for cancellations made 1-3 days before a dinner.
Ticketed events (tours, shows, ANY non-dinner event) are non-refundable within 7 days of the event.
16 people are attending Maria Pia (Italian)