- This event has passed.
Frankie & Johnnie’s Steakhouse (American)
November 22, 2019 @ 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM$98
320 W 46th Street (between 8th & 9th Ave)
Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/5u4gfPr6AZxtdtHA8
In the heart of the Theater District, Frankie & Johnnie’s Steakhouse is a celebrated Broadway fixture. A New York institution, it’s one of the city’s oldest continuous dining establishments in NYC, having first opened as a speakeasy in 1926. Listed in Zagat’s “8 Old-School Steakhouses to Try in NYC”.
Appetizers (choice of):
- Soup of the day
- Corn bisque
- Caesar salad
- Frankie and Johnnie’s salad
Entrees (choice of):
- Petite filet mignon
- French style chicken breast
- Broiled salmon
- Lobster ravioli
Dessert (choice of):
- Apple strudel a la mode
- New York cheesecake
Note: Consuming raw or undercooked meat, fish, shellfish or eggs increases the risk of foodborne illness.
Paid members of The Single Gourmet: if you do not see the member price below, please click here to log in to the website. If you need assistance logging in, please feel free to contact me.
Refund Policy: Sometimes plans unexpectedly change, which we understand. However, restaurants do have deposit and guarantee requirements when we plan our events, so we have the following refund policy:
- 7 days (or more) before a dinner: you may cancel for a full refund, less a $5 cancellation fee
- 4-6 days before a dinner: you will receive a credit toward a future event, valid for 6 months, less a $10 change fee
- 0-3 days before a dinner (or if you do not show up): no refund or credit