- This event has passed.
The Cecil Steakhouse (Harlem live jazz brunch)
August 5, 2018 @ 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM$59 – $69
Cecil Steakhouse: Live Harlem Jazz Brunch
210 W 118th St (B, C, 2, or 3 to 116th St)
at the corner of W 118th St & St. Nicholas Ave
Sunday, August 5th
12:00pm optional drinks; 12:30pm brunch
$59 prix fixe includes 3 courses, 2 brunch drinks OR 1 brunch drink & coffee/tea, tax & tip
Zagat rated 4.4, they write “A happening place with an outstanding, inventive menu, this Harlem hit puts together foodie-approved Afro-Asian-American dishes highlighting flavor combinations that are hard to find elsewhere; it’s great for groups and also has an exceptionally good weekend brunch.” James Beard-nominated chef Joseph “JJ” Johnson opened Cecil Steakhouse in 2013 with Richard Parsons and Alexander Smalls. This Culinary Institute grad worked in New York’s most esteemed kitchens including Centro Vinoteca, Jane, and Tribeca Grill and then took off for Ghana to explore the country’s exotic markets. Cecil Steakhouse is a chic brasserie with leather banquettes and the food on the menu will turn your head. Listed in Harlem’s Best Restaurants, brunch includes 3 courses of amazing food and live jazz music.
FIRST COURSE (served family style)
- Argentinean Empanadas Choice Of Chicken, Beef, Shrimp, Grilled Vegetables, Spinach, Served With Kale, Cherry Tomatoes, Corn, Avocado Salad
- Cecil Salad Mixed Greens, Fresh Fennel, Tomatoes, Peaches, Green Olives, Feta Cheese, Lemon Balsamic Dressing
SECOND COURSE: Choice Of
- Steak & Eggs Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin, Garlic Spinach
- Huevos Rancheros Fried Eggs, Light Spice Tomato Sauce, Guacamole, Refried Beans, Chips
- Chicken & Waffles Freshly Made Waffles, Marinated Grilled Chicken, Mixed Berries
- Salmon Avocado Toast
- Classic Breakfast Two Eggs Any Style, Colombian Sausage, Bacon, Mac & Cheese, Toast
THIRD COURSE: Choice of
- Tres Leches
- Brownie A La Mode
PLEASE NOTE: Due to restaurant deposit and guarantee requirements, cancellations for dinners are accepted up to ONE WEEK prior to the event. If you cancel 3-7 days prior, you will receive a credit toward a future event, but there will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days for dinners. Ticketed events (tours, shows, ANY non-dinner event) are non-refundable within 7 days of the event.
Also note: ALL menus listed are subject to change due to restaurant supply.